Completely re-mastered, this five-hour program offers demonstrations based on the work of Milton H. Erickson, MD. Each session explores the use of hypnosis with a solution oriented emphasis. This series of live sessions covers the following scenarios:
· Lifting Depression. The experience of depression is explored and the client is gently invited into an experience of focused absorption.
· Hypnosis in Relationships. Through the use of a metaphor, the couple is helped with their problem.
· Healing Trauma.The client enjoys walking on the beach, which is then turned into a metaphor for the opportunity to reconnect with her traumatic experience.
· Healing Sexual Abuse. Hypnosis is used to build on a client’s experience to ‘produce’ an event where her feeling of helplessness is reenacted in order to imagine that the perpetrator suffers and she regains her dignity.
· Weight Management. A woman who has had a weight problem for over 25 years finds an easy, peaceful way of changing her eating patterns.
· Hypnosis with Kids. Three separate sessions are presented — twin boys who are always fighting, a boy who wets his bed, and a girl who is soiling herself. The children are engaged without formal hypnotic methods, so that they naturally connect with their own abilities to generate solutions.