Studies of “planned napping” demonstrate the significant benefits of a short daytime rest break. These benefits include enhanced memory, heightened creativity, greater efficiency, and even systemic protection against a wide range of health risks. The Ultimate Power Nap for Rapid Rest and Renewal is an easy-to-use program which teaches the listener how to take brief, effortless but deeply restorative naps and also how to awaken on time feeling alert and replenished. As with immersive language studies, repeated practice with The Ultimate Power Nap for Rapid Rest and Renewal program will yield ease and fluency with this new skill set. Personal applications of this program are wide-ranging. It can be a vital addition for those seeking to foster mind/body healing and a deeper sense of well-being.
The “power napping” approach presented here can be beneficial for everyone but may be of particular benefit to those who are:
• not getting enough restorative sleep at night
• jet lagged from traveling between time zones
• fatigued from driving long distances, needing to re-alert
• recuperating from an injury, surgery or illness
• working on a creative project or studying new material
• tapping into physical reserves or wanting to replenish energy
• after work, wanting to be refreshed for another activity
This version is a MP3 download only.