Cookies are required for this website to present certain basic features. Click to
Send Deletion Request
As a matter of policy, we do not
share your information with anybody, and we will not send you marketing emails unless you give
us consent. However, we do retain personal information, both to identify users and fulfill
This form will submit a request to delete your personal information from your customer data,
including name, address, phone, fax, email address and IP address. We will then anonymize your
account, retaining only your order history. We also welcome your feedback if you would like to
tell us more. Feel free to contact us with questions at email@example.com
Making Every MFL Lesson Count: Six principles to support great foreign language teaching
Sign up here to receive our current and future catalogs
Language of Influence, CD
By Jamie Smart
This 4 CD audio program will help you to take your persuasion and influence skills to a new level. You will learn new ideas, but the most valuable aspect of listening to this will be the genuine skills you come away with after listening. Some of the concepts you will learn include:
• A covert approach to eliminate resistance that’s so much fun to use that your only problem will be how to stop from laughing out loud when you’re using it.
• Tag questions, and how you can use them to make suggestions that are virtually impossible to disagree with.
• Frame-setting. This probably is the most powerful way to get massive leverage in the first few moments of your interaction, whether it’s with a client, a prospect, a family member or a friend.
• The “Buy This Now” words that each individual has, unique to them, that give them a wanton desire to have what you’re offering.
• The ultimate close-tester. You’ll be amazed by this technique which allows you to find out if someone’s ready to close the deal, without any risk of rejection!
• Misdirection - this is a key skill that you can use it to help someone accept suggestions as though they are absolutely true. As you consider the benefits of deciding to learn this skill for yourself, you might like to think about where you’ll use it first, and so much more.